#4 Working for free

Vocabulary
1.substantial
large in size,value,or importance
Ex.The findings show a substantial difference between the opinions of men and women.
2.established
accepted or respected because of having existed for a long period of time
Ex.There are established procedures for dealing with emergencies.

In my opinion ,  I think a unpaid internship is unfair . For student , maybe I spend a lot of time to learn what I need to do for my job , but I am working for you  as same as employee , you don't have pay me the same salary as employee , but you should pay me the legal minimum wage . And for company , that may miss outstanding students , because some students need to earn their own living expense , they can't give up the part-time job , to do the unpaid internship .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 GREETING :)

#3 sad song

#2 Six minute English - Why do people like sad music?