#3 sad song

  I mentioned in my introduction that I like a singer named Sam Smith , so today I want to recommend his sad song for you . The song calls I'm not the only one .
  The song is about the women found out that her husband had been cheating on her , but she pretends she doesn't know . And part of the lyrics really touched me , that says I have loves you for many years , maybe I am just not enough , and the another part also moved me , is when you call me baby , I know I'm not the only one .
  And why do these impress me , at first , I can't understand why do those who cheated always reflect on themselves , next , sometimes years of love can't win passion , last but not least , the music video's ending is when her husband back home , she still pretends nothing , she still wants to stay the same and maintain the marriage .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 GREETING :)

#2 Six minute English - Why do people like sad music?